This is to bring to your notice that there is a Campus Drive for IBM India P Ltd., to be held in our campus on Sunday, 8th July 2012.
Students of Engineering Colleges and Arts and Science Colleges, who are passing out in 2012 or who passed out in 2010 or 2011 are eligible to participate in this recruitment drive. Following are the details:
- Job: Technical Support Services & Remote Infrastructure Support Service
- Location of Employment: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post-Graduate, with 55% of marks and above or 5.5 CGPA, who have passed in 2012. Those who passed out in 2010 or 2011 are also eligible to attend.
- CTC: More than 2 lakhs per annum, but negotiable in the case of experienced candidates
- Mandatory Skills: Good Command of English (Spoken & Written), & Sound Networking Knowledge
- Condition of Work: Willingness to work in shifts, including evening & night shifts
- Process of Selection: Group Discussion, Technical Interview, & Communication Assessment
- Documents to be Brought: 1) ID Card, 2) Mark Sheets of Degree, 12th Std, & 10th Std., 3) Resume, 4) Passport-size Photos
Registration to be done upon arrival in the college campus - no registration fees.
Colleges buses will ply from Periyar Bus Stand (near kattabomman statue) and from Mattuthavani Bus Stand (near the exit).